Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Drove it today

When was the last time I ever blogger on this blog. I know the everyday life one, I'm mostly blogging on that instead of the rest. Well anyways today I drove it for the first time by myself without my boyfriend behind me in the other car. LOL. I didn't go anywhere with it. I had an appointment today but didn't go because the NSX was the only car available and I'm not going to drive that all the way to my appointment, which is in San Mateo.

Today I just went to Washington Mutual to deposit a check for my boyfriend then after that I went to Jolibee to get food. LOL everywhere I went people where looking at me I guess it because I'm a girl and I've driving a nice car LOL. Mostly guys are the ones driving it. Or maybe because I look young, thinks parents are rich because I'm driving an NSX. LOL.

Well anyways I had fun driving at the beginning of the day I got scared because when I shifted a gear I would go forward when I'm suppose to go backwards. So I called my boyfriend LOL and he told me that to backup I'm suppose to shift the gear far right, down. Oppose from the Volkswagen Golf. The Volks, you push down the up.

No comments: